Sunday, August 16, 2015

Puppy Quilt

Aaron loves, I mean really LOVES, dogs.  A few months before his 5th birthday I found a cute little quilt kit for a dog quilt.  I knew Aaron would love this.  I got the kit home and it was a mess.  The instructions were terrible, and the kit wasn't specific as to what size of quilt it was for--way too much of some fabric and to little of others for the two sizes I would have thought.  Luckily, my mom came to my rescue and we adapted the pattern and changed the borders and how things were laid out.  I had to buy a little bit more of one type of fabric (which I found on ebay) but we worked it out enough to make this cute quilt for Aaron.  He sleeps with it every night along with his 4-5 stuffed animal dogs.  I love the quilt too, but will be a lot more wary in the future when buying a pre-cut quilt kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment